With ENABLE LANGUAGES you get:
- A certified, experienced and invested language teacher
- A customized curriculum
- A flexible plan to accomodate your work/life schedule
- Materials; books, access to online ressources etc.
- A significant lift towards a passing PD2 or PD3 grade
- An understanding of the intricacies of Danish culture
- Low rates for university certified (DAV) quality
How much is it?
- The first lesson + language proficiency assessment + interview is free
- 250 DKK per hour – 2.000 DKK for 10 hours
- 150 DKK per person/hour for groups
How does it work?
Based in the Kalundborg region, lessons are given in your home, in my home or through SKYPE for online services. If you are an employer looking to upgrade your employees’ proficiencies, small groups in the workplace are also an idea. Most importantly, just get in touch, and we will work it out together in accordance with your needs.
Who am I?
My name is Johannes Gammelby. I’m 40 years old. I’ve been teaching languages for 8 years in total. I have a MA in Aesthetics and Culture with a BA in English from Aarhus University. Additionally, I have a DAV/MASTER in Danish as a Second-Language from Copenhagen University. I live in Kalundborg with my wife and our two kids. I enjoy abominable noise rock, and eating and making Neapolitan pizzas. Pizzamaking as part of the language course available on demand!